Let us help you create a happy and healthy life.
Who are we?
Emerald Coast Diabetes and Nutrition Center are a compassionate team dedicated to improving your relationship with food and your body. We are Registered Dietitians, Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists, Intuitive Eating Counselors, and lovers of all foods. We provide individual nutrition counseling, group education classes, and professional speaking & consulting through an emphasis on Intuitive Eating and a non-diet approach.
Our mission is to help individuals and families reconnect with their bodies, find confidence and clarity in their everyday choices, and create a peaceful, balanced approach to food that tastes good and feels even better.
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
- Diabetes Self-Management Education provided by a Certified Diabetes Educator with an accredited program. < Learn More >
- Comprehensive diabetes management for Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational diagnosed patients.
- Lifestyle modifications such as exercise, healthy eating and meal planning
- Medication management and insulin administration
- Administration of noninsulin injectable medication initiation
- Initiate and manage insulin pumps < Learn More >
- Insertion, removal and interpretation of Continuous Glucose Monitors
< Learn More >
- Complication prevention and intervention
- Individual nutrition consultation and therapy for any age and a variety of health care needs.
Covered benefit by Medicare and most health plans.
Contracting & Consulting Services
We can provide a wide range of contracting and consulting services to include:
- Diabetes self-management education.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy.
- Menu analysis and review.
- Site visits for program certifications.
- Patient disease management.
- Education presentations on Diabetes and/or nutrition topics.
- Expert panel member.
Please call to discuss possible options, fees, and contracts.
"Understanding the challenges you face with your illness, and then planning a life despite them, maybe the healthiest decision you will ever make."
- Lisa Copen
Easily pay any owed balance through our easy-to-use payment form. Transactions are securely processed through PayPal.
Make a Payment:
Emerald Coast Diabetes and Nutrition Center may be reached by leaving us a message via phone or using the contact us form. If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911.
If you have questions about our services, accepted forms of insurance, or our facility, please feel free to contact us or use the following form and we will respond as soon as we can.
Phone: (850) 374-7604
Fax: (850) 792-2545